Certified Estate Specialist
REAL ESTATE AUCTION PROPOSAL
Zuber Auction & Appraisal will:
*Provide Advertising in the Times Record News or other Appropriate Newspapers (Real Estate Classified section as well as Auction section)
*Provide Advertising on our Website: zuberauction.com (includes pictures and detailed information about property) and other websites including Auctionzip, the National
Auctioneer's Association Website, Luv 2 Bid, and others.
*Advertise on site with our 4'x 8' Auction sign plus Open House & Auction date Signs
*Provide a Mail-out Specifically Targeted to Potential Buyers
*Send an Email Reminder Blitz prior to the Open House and Auction
*Provide an Open House & Information Packet to Prospective Buyers
*Auction the Properties & Present High Bid to Owner for Approval or Rejection (unless High Bid reaches or exceeds the afore agreed upon Reserve)
*Title work & Closing held at Stewart Title
*Seller will Pay Taxes on property prorated to day of closing & Provide Buyer with Clear Title
Wichita Falls Texas
Web Site - www.zuberauction.com
Web Site - zuberauction.com
- Licensed, Bonded Auctioneer - TX 6807
- Experienced in conducting all types of auctions
- Auctioneer has professional designations and memberships from
national and state auctioneer organizations:
- NAA - National Auctioneer's Association
- TAA - Texas Auctioneer's Association
- CAI - Certified Auctioneer's Institute
- CAGA - Certified Appraisers Guild of America
- CES - Certified Estate Specialist
Certified Personal Property
- Court Purposes
- Insurance Purposes
- Inventory Purposes
- Tax Purposes
- Established and financially secure firm
- Able to provide contact references
- Experienced in selling all types of merchandise
- Uses a mailing list that supports a direct mail effort, used according to
the needs of the target market: local, regional, national, or international
- Exhibits familiarity with the market in which the property/merchandise is sold
- Handles the complete auction process from start to finish
- Provides total documentation of the complete sale
WE SELL THE WORLD
PRIOR TO AUCTION
- Schedule previewtime for prospective buyers
- Provide knowledgeable staff to answer any questions
- Produce high quality, well written advertising and promotional materials
- Communicate regularly with sellers
- Be able to explain to the seller the different auction types and pros and
cons of each
- Inventory, clean and set up merchandise for sale
ON DAY OF SALE,
ZUBER AUCTION SERVICE WILL/CAN:
- Provide ease of registration
- Provide enthusiastac and knowledgable staff to stimulate maximum bidding
- Pre-Qualify bidders
- Provide a clear and understandable bid call
- Provide a clean environment for the sale
- Provide concession stand
- Provide quality photos, slides, or videotapes of auction at owners request
- Provide audio or videotape of auction to substantiate procedings and
reduce false claims
AFTER THE AUCTION
ZUBER AUCTION SERVICE
- Provide regular communication with seller concerning closing status
- Attend to necessary legalities of the sale
- Follow up through the closing
- Leave the sale area clean
- Provide total documentation of the complete sale
- Create competition among buyers.
- Generate excitement and heighten buyer interest.
- Expose the property and/or merchandise to a large number of pre-qualified
- Accelerate sales - the goods are usually sold in one day.
- Eliminate high seller carrying costs - such as interest, taxes,
maintenance or storage.
- Inform the seller exactly when the merchandise or property will sell.
- Reduce the time the merchandise or property is on the market.
- Eliminate numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Take the seller out of the negotiation process.
- Enable seller to obtain cash quickly.
- Allow seller to move on to other investments and free up capital.
- Sell ALL items as is, with no guarantees and no promises.
Auction Doesn't Just Happen...
ZUBER AUCTION SERVICE
Richard H. Zuber, CAI,
All Sales Final, Cash, MasterCard & Visa, Checks with Bank Letter of
Credit. All Announcements Made Sale
Day Supercede All Others, Written or Oral.
Sold As Is, Where Is with No Promises or Guarantees.
See Ya There!!!!
Family owned and operated